Website Manager

Highlands Ranch Mountain Lions


Proof of Age

Birth Certificates or current (non-expired) passports are acceptable forms of proof of age.  The Birth Certificate must be a copy from the city, town, or state the child was born and it must be signed by the local town/city registrar or clerk and must carry a State Seal.  Please bring both the certified copy and a photocopy.  The certified copy will be reviewed for verification but will not be kept by the association.  The photocopy will be retained with all other required documentation.  Foreign birth certificates must be translated to English and must be notarized.  Court documents for name change and/or adoption are required when applicable.
Copyright © 2023 Highlands Ranch Mountain Lions
Highlands Ranch Mountain Lions
Privacy Statement |  Terms Of Use |  License Agreement |  Children's Privacy Policy  Log In